Wednesday 25 January 2012

Quote of the day!

I'm so upset that I haven't been able to post recently... Had ridiculous amounts of work these past few weeks! For all of you who have had a stressful week - this made me think:

Its not stress that kills us, it is our reaction to it - Hans Selye

 In response to this, I have decided to be very relaxed about my workload, and not complain at all. Surprisingly, this is going swimmingly well and I advise it to all!

Kisses,
The Polished Pixie
xoxo

P.S. exercise is a well-known stress reliever! 

4 comments:

  1. Hey PP! Following you. I wish you'd do more makeup related posts! :D

    And yes, completely agree with the exercise = stress relief. I fence sabre, so I know that for a fact!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. watch this space! wow, that's a really impressive skill :) I must exercise more often though, had a session on the cross trainer/running machines on Friday though - it's a start..
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Amen to the quote! :)

    By the way, I tagged you in a random facts post. :)
    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com/2012/01/tagged-random-facts-and-questions.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much! I'll tag you in a post tonight :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete