Monday 16 January 2012

LOVE ❤

I never really believed in love at first sight, but now I totally understand! Slightly tragic that I'm talking about a nail polish... But this is no ordinary polish! The shade is so divine that I'm just sitting at my computer, transfixed by  the screen. First on the list for my next shopping trip! 





The colour itself is a metallic lilac shade, varying from pale purple to a slightly deeper maroon-tinted colour. It is quite a shimmery shade, and kind of looks like it's from outer space! If aliens came to Earth, they'd be wearing NARS Diamond Life.

Kisses,
The Polished Pixie
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. i always experience love at first sight with stuff like nail polish or shoes or clothes. ;) this color is really pretty, i like it! :D

    p.s. thanks for stopping by my blog! and i also just want to say that you're doing an amazing job with your blog. i read your other posts, and they're great. keep up the good work! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it's slightly unavoidable! its so pretty :) thankyou so much, means a lot. so is yours, going to keep checking every day for inspiration.

      The Polished Pixie
      <3
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I'm dying for this now! Gosh have some really good holographic nail polishes too that you might like! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to check them out, thanks for the tip-off!

      The Polished Pixie
      xoxo

      Delete